Happy 2nd Birthday, affLIFT!

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Well, we have reached a new milestone. Today marks the 2nd year since I launched affLIFT. Our community is officially 2 years old!

Last year, I published this thread on our 1st birthday so I am going to use that as my model today and in the years to come. Before I go over the stats, I want to talk a bit about what has happened in the community over the past year.

One of the best decisions I've made for affLIFT over the past year was hiring Nick and Servando as Community Leaders last August. I had established affLIFT as a helpful, friendly, and open affiliate marketing community, but @servandosilva and @Nick have helped me take that to the next level and because of their help, we're also now probably the most active affiliate marketing forum.

At the beginning of this year, we added Jimmy to our team (@jimmyvanilla) and it's been going great. The guys have been super active helping members and producing insanely good content.

Over the next year, I plan to continue to expand and grow our team. We have so many great people in the community who I want to hire as Community Leaders that it's going to be a tough decision because we're not quite in the position where I can just hire everyone yet, but our Leadership team certainly will continue to grow as affLIFT does ๐Ÿ‘

Speaking of growth, our daily active users on the forum has grown about 30% over the past year!

Here are some other fun stats. Over the past year, we've had about...
  • 2,250 threads posted
  • 19,000 users registered
  • 27,500 messages posted on the forum
  • 2,650,000 emails sent to members
  • 2,000,000 Facebook Ad impressions
  • 2,500,000 pageviews
I could not be more proud of the work we have done on affLIFT over the past year and the results are proving that what we're doing is working.

However, one number that I am proud has not increased and that I do not plan to ever increase is this one:

affLIFT still costs just $20/month.

After promotions, discounts, and coupons, most members are actually paying less than $20/month to be a part of our community. We're going to continue to provide massive value to everyone as cheap as we can because we know that it's the right thing to do.

Thank you again and again for being a part of our community. I believe we are cultivating the Super Affiliates that are going to continue to move the entire industry forward. Not only are we doing that, but we're doing it with the most active, friendly, helpful, and open community you're going to find :D

Onward and upward ๐Ÿš€

CrakRevenue
Happy Birthday, AffLift! ๐Ÿ”ฅ :love:๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿง๐Ÿป๐Ÿ†๐Ÿš€

Happy 2nd Birthday for affLIFT! The best forum I've ever see and proudly become a member of it. Looking forward to pass this year with affLIFT!

Happy Birthday, AffLift. Well done Luke, it's a brilliant forum! Here's to continued success next year.

h
Well, we have reached a new milestone. Today marks the 2nd year since I launched affLIFT. Our community is officially 2 years old!

Last year, I published this thread on our 1st birthday so I am going to use that as my model today and in the years to come. Before I go over the stats, I want to talk a bit about what has happened in the community over the past year.

One of the best decisions I've made for affLIFT over the past year was hiring Nick and Servando as Community Leaders last August. I had established affLIFT as a helpful, friendly, and open affiliate marketing community, but @servandosilva and @Nick have helped me take that to the next level and because of their help, we're also now probably the most active affiliate marketing forum.

At the beginning of this year, we added Jimmy to our team (@jimmyvanilla) and it's been going great. The guys have been super active helping members and producing insanely good content.

Over the next year, I plan to continue to expand and grow our team. We have so many great people in the community who I want to hire as Community Leaders that it's going to be a tough decision because we're not quite in the position where I can just hire everyone yet, but our Leadership team certainly will continue to grow as affLIFT does ๐Ÿ‘

Speaking of growth, our daily active users on the forum has grown about 30% over the past year!

View attachment 10414

Here are some other fun stats. Over the past year, we've had about...
  • 2,250 threads posted
  • 19,000 users registered
  • 27,500 messages posted on the forum
  • 2,650,000 emails sent to members
  • 2,000,000 Facebook Ad impressions
  • 2,500,000 pageviews
I could not be more proud of the work we have done on affLIFT over the past year and the results are proving that what we're doing is working.

However, one number that I am proud has not increased and that I do not plan to ever increase is this one:

affLIFT still costs just $20/month.

After promotions, discounts, and coupons, most members are actually paying less than $20/month to be a part of our community. We're going to continue to provide massive value to everyone as cheap as we can because we know that it's the right thing to do.

Thank you again and again for being a part of our community. I believe we are cultivating the Super Affiliates that are going to continue to move the entire industry forward. Not only are we doing that, but we're doing it with the most active, friendly, helpful, and open community you're going to find :D

Onward and upward ๐Ÿš€
App birthday Afflift, signing up has been one of the best action of 2020 so far !!

Happy 2nd birthday!
Love the activity this forum has so far :)

whoo hoo happy birthday, here's to many more :p ๐ŸŽ‰ :cool:

Happy birthday afflift :love::love::love::love:๐Ÿ˜€

2 years down, more happy years to go!

Congratulation and Happy 2nd birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ†