New Community Leader: Jimmyvanilla

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I am happy to announce that we have a new Community Leader, @jimmyvanilla πŸ˜ƒ

I hired Servando and Nick as Community Leaders in August and they have been a great help for the community. I want to add a few new Community Leaders this year as we grow and Jimmy seems like a great addition. He's fairly new to affiliate marketing, but he has already had some nice success. He's very detailed and has proven to be helpful, friendly, and open, which is just what our community needs πŸš€

Welcome to the team, Jimmy.

If you haven't seen his threads, I recommend you take a look through these:

Adsterra
Welcome to the team, Jimmy.

Thanks @Luke - I'm seriously stoked that you've invited me to be involved and I've been loving being a part of this community since I joined a few months ago. I've learned a lot in that time and I'm planning to keep trying to learn my a$$ off this year and hope that by sharing what I'm learning - the successes and the failures - I might be able to help other members succeed (or at least not fail as bad as I do). I think that's what a community like AffLIFT is really all about because we're all here for the same reasons!

🀟 :cool:(y)

Thanks @Luke - I'm seriously stoked that you've invited me to be involved and I've been loving being a part of this community since I joined a few months ago. I've learned a lot in that time and I'm planning to keep trying to learn my a$$ off this year and hope that by sharing what I'm learning - the successes and the failures - I might be able to help other members succeed (or at least not fail as bad as I do). I think that's what a community like AffLIFT is really all about because we're all here for the same reasons!

I read your article, you are very good, I dare not use popads, I heard that there is a lot of bot traffic, but you use it to make a profit

I want to recommend someone, can I? If that person is willing to share frequently in the forum, it is good for everyone
I am open to recommendations, but I am not planning to hire another Community Leader until later in the year.

I heard that there is a lot of bot traffic, but you use it to make a profit

When I started I decided I was just going to pick one traffic source and keep using it so that I'd really understand it. I picked Popads and because I've spent so much time there I've built up some good blacklists and found some really good sites in their inventory.

When I started I decided I was just going to pick one traffic source and keep using it so that I'd really understand it. I picked Popads and because I've spent so much time there I've built up some good blacklists and found some really good sites in their inventory.
Looking forward to your more sharing :)

Congrats! This role does fit your quite well haha ;P

Believe it or not I was just about to ask for your help and then this popped up lol! Check your pm ;)