Google Search Ads for affLIFT

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
After I noticed @Rich_Push running Google Ads using the afflift brand keyword, I decided it was time we do the same. We rank #1 in Google for the keyword affLIFT, but it turns out that bidding the brand keyword in Google Ads is a good idea.

Over the past 7 days, we've had 6 conversions on 36 clicks from people clicking the Google ad for affLIFT :)

So, thanks to RichPush for giving me that idea.

I decided to go ahead and take it a step further this week by setting up some Google Ads for other keywords I am actively trying to rank for in Google. I setup 3 new campaigns:
  • Affiliate Marketing Forum
  • Traffic Sources
  • Tracking Tools
With the Affiliate Marketing Forum campaign, I am simply bidding on the broad keywords affiliate marketing forum and affiliate forum.

For the Traffic Sources and Tracking Tools campaigns, I am just bidding on brand names that we actively discuss or have here in affLIFT in those categories.

It's still very early in these campaigns, but the results are looking promising already:

screen-shot-2019-03-08-at-9-22-03-am-png.3380

I'll try and keep this thread updated as I continue to run these

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!