• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Follow Along Getting Lazy with Galaksion - Survey Pops Example

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I've had a few members ask what traffic sources you should test out the survey offers from the Survey Pops course on and one of my favorite pop traffic sources right now besides PropellerAds is Galaksion.

I've run many campaigns on Galaksion and done quite a few follow alongs. They have a good amount of traffic, a nice platform, and CPA pricing.

So, I decided to do a follow along example using the pop traffic from Galaksion and direct linking (being lazy) the survey offers from Zeydoo.

The basic setup:

Traffic Source: Galaksion
Offer: Finance Survey from Zeydoo
Tracker: Voluum (but I'll be using the reports from Galaksion more)

My goal for this campaign is more to test a strategy. I'm doing a big multi-geo CPA campaign, finding the GEOs with the most potential, testing those individually, and then potentially scaling with a whitelist.

Let's get started! :D

dash-png.21557

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!