Freshping Issue with Landing Page Servers - Any Clues or Hypothesis?

AdsEmpire

sushiparlour

Grand Guru
Hey Guys,

So I'm not the most tech savvy person (know my way around the basics and can do some coding but running a server etc. is definitely not my forte). Been having issues the whole day whereby my landing page servers have been triggering "not responding" on freshping for less than a minute (it is across different landing page servers using different hosting methods). Originally I was thinking people were attacking the servers but can't seem to find clues for this. At the moment I can only guess either something is wrong with Freshping or Cloudflare... I have no idea. Wondering if any one has clues or seen anything similar.

Things we checked with no visible issue:
- Server error logs (nothing out of ordinary)
- Bandwidth usage (no real spike, looks normal)
- Server CPU usage (looks normal)

My setup:
I host landing page with different services due to legacy reasons so its sprawled across different hosting providers all of which are VPS solutions. I don't use much PHP in my configurations so shouldn't be much server side issue. Also use Cloudflare for static pages

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!