- Joined
- Nov 24, 2025
- Messages
- 82
-Description of boot camp
"In this bootcamp you will learn how to run Meta paid ads. I will show you creatives, landers and angles I used to get thousands of conversions running the Grocery Stimus offer. You will need to have your own meta business manager or be able to purchase one and a budget to run paid ads. I will also be showing how I use tools such as a tracker for your campaigns and AI for image, audio and video generation to make creatives, which are also paid tools. If you have a marketing budget and time to learn, this bootcamp will teach you how to get running on meta and start getting your first conversions."
Bootcamp Format: 2 weeks, Discord Group chat/calls/guides
-How to sign up
1) Sign Up Here - Click Master Classes from the left panel - Click on the bootcamp image to apply
2) Connect your discord ( Bottom left icon - Get $5 Bonus )
3) Join Discord Channel
If you have any issues press the bottom right icon on the website and support will help you very quickly
- Description of network
Weekly Payout through Whop ( Bank, Paypal, Venmo, Crypto )
Last edited:



