Follow Along Follow my journey with Monetizer

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

webmon

Super Contributor
Hi Afflift community, hope all members are doing great :)

Inspired by @Luke and @sushiparlour follow along about making more income from my traffic using @Monetizer, I will begin this follow along that’s will motivate me to work more on this.

So what is my setup?

I just added a subdomain to my monetizer account and change my dns setting to link my subdomain with monetizer, I will be using the collect push Subs from monetizer and especially the second option, the Javascript method (view screenshot below)

monetizer1-png.7440

It was 3 days now that I begin adding the script to collect subscribers to some of my landers, and this is some of the results, it small but hopefully it will grow with time
after I will add more landers :)

monetizer2-png.7441

Another important thing is that I’m split testing my landers with one without push script and another lander with the script for collecting subscribers, and I will share my data after some time to see if there any change in CTR and CR in my landers after the script of collecting subs is added.

I will be updating my journey very often,

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!