Drive high-converting traffic for your iGaming campaigns from 35k+ publishers, 248 GEOs and unique Social Bar ad format!

Follow Along: Running Click to Msg FB Camp to collect DM opt in - then DM weekly Newsletter

RollerAds
I've been in the industry a long while, you can find my intro on that. New project is Hypengin a DM automation and we have it runing on the Tool brand that I run Growth. We run a click to message FB ad, pushing Electricians to DM us a keyword to get VIP access to our Sale, and an evergreen 20% off coupon sitewide, and then collecting email, they subscribe to get DM's weekly with more deals, and then we offer up the coupon and push to our best sellers on the site. Working well, traffic is more expensive than regular Purchase campaigns to Product pages, but we are able to remonetize that is the key.

So the follow along Affiliate next steps is to see if we can change up how most affiliates run CPS/CPL campaigns by sending cold traffic with a slick video ad to a product page, hopefully with a presell advertorial in between. Looking at only 'Clean' offers without any 'Obama's giving away free babies' angles you can generally see about a 2.5 - 4% CVR at best. So 97.5% of those spent clicks are wasted.

So if we can get 20%+ opt ins

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!