Twitter Mass DM App ๐Ÿ“ฅ

RollerAds

imAnthony

Super Contributor
Hello Affriends!

I am close to launching a NFT ecosystem, and the last few weeks I was testing different twitter marketing methods to fill the whitelist.

Most of them don't work, such as promoted tweets, retweets or mentions, but one of these methods works very well,

The method that works for me was mass DM, I pay for 50k messages and receive at least 125 high quality leads (0.3% engagement rate), that was good signal to me...

But buying Mass DM is really expensive, so I research and thanks to my programming skills and the message bots developed earlier, I create my own mass dm system for twitter.

So I decide it to sell some full access memberships use to keep pushing my project forward.

Some of the app features are:

-Works and comply with the official Twitter guidelines, chances of banning are very low, methods allowed by them (Amount of messages/time).

-You can send +1,400 DMs (daily) with each profile to accounts that do not follow you.

-You can send +15k DMs daily to users who follow you

-You can add an unlimited number of sender profiles

-You can send DMs to users filtering by followers,

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!