How do you run Facebook ads?

Adsterra

Tamas

Grand Guru
Hi, I'm planning to get back into Facebook ads after a very long break. In fact I have some ads running already.

But after all these pop and push campaign experiences I've collected in the last 2 years, I was wondering how do you guys do the targeting on FB? Do you make a broad run then analyze and split into specific OS, region etc just like we do it on pop/push?

I've always went broad direct linking to product pages (and shockingly never even used a tracker because i didn't know about them lol just google analytics) I've never tried targeting specific OS versions for example. Maybe mobile vs. desktop or age and gender targeting but that's about it.

I feel like I'm missing out running them blindly again.

I saw here in the past that ServandoSilva, L1ght and Nick are focusing more on fb ads lately but I have no idea how you guys are running them.

I also remembered that Hadomi is running Google ads with the same laser focused Afflift strategy with a tracker, lander and all the good stuff. And I think Noisyboy is testing bing ads now.

Thank you!
Every tip help!

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!