First Monday LIFTUP is Monday at 9pm Eastern!

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
It sounds like many members are interested in doing a regularly scheduled Monday digital meetup so I'm happy to announce our first Monday LIFTUP will be this upcoming Monday (May 21st) at 9:00pm Eastern (EDT).

I know timezones are a pain, so here is a countdown timer to the event:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180521T21&p0=2132&font=cursive

I will send out a message notification to everyone an hour before the meetup starts as well.

What to expect:
  • Discussions about campaigns from last week
  • Discussions about lessons from last week
  • Plan of action for this week
Everyone who joins will be encouraged to participate in the discussions. I have no idea how this will go since it's our first one, but let's give it a shot. I may also go live on YouTube during the meetup and will post the link in the chat if I do (got to sort out how YouTube Live works first) :)

Looking forward to it! Everyone have a great weekend.

P.S. My wife is due to deliver our daughter by the end of this month. If that happens before our meetup Monday night, I will obviously not be available. I'll let everyone know 👍

CrakRevenue
Can you record the LiftUp and post it in the members area? It's a 2am start here in the UK:(

Congrats with the baby.

Was away from the forum after joining it, but now planning to follow each and every thread :) And big big congratulations to you and your wife :)

Great idea Luke. Unfortunately it will be 2 a.m. in Lisbon. Can you record the session for post view ? Thanks

first LIFTUP went well. Thanks for everyone who participated. Next time will be more organized and I think we'll use join.me :)

Can I have the recoding please as the liftup is at 3 am in my country

Can I have the recoding please as the liftup is at 3 am in my country
we will be doing more of a webinar format for the next one and it will be recorded.