• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!

Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content or take a look through our Public threads.

First Monday LIFTUP is Monday at 9pm Eastern!

anarchy01

Due to the time difference where I am its not so easy to attend these, would be cool if any recordings of these though (y)

cmearl46

It sounds like many members are interested in doing a regularly scheduled Monday digital meetup so I'm happy to announce our first Monday LIFTUP will be this upcoming Monday (May 21st) at 9:00pm Eastern (EDT).

I know timezones are a pain, so here is a countdown timer to the event:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180521T21&p0=2132&font=cursive

I will send out a message notification to everyone an hour before the meetup starts as well.

What to expect:
  • Discussions about campaigns from last week
  • Discussions about lessons from last week
  • Plan of action for this week
Everyone who joins will be encouraged to participate in the discussions. I have no idea how this will go since it's our first one, but let's give it a shot. I may also go live on YouTube during the meetup and will post the link in the chat if I do (got to sort out how YouTube Live works first) :)

Looking forward to it! Everyone have a great weekend.

P.S. My wife is due to deliver our daughter by the end of this month. If that happens before our meetup Monday night, I will obviously not be available. I'll let everyone know 👍
Congratulations!!