Edu-Money

Caco

Super Contributor
Traffic Source: ZeroPark
Tracking Tool: Voluum
Vertical: Gambling
Payout: $2.50

Hello Guys!
I have been doing some push ads lately, some have been successful, some have been unsuccessful.
I had not had great success with ZeroPark, but after seeing some of Luke's videos, I decided to try again, because I learned a few things in optimization that I was not considering.

About 2 months ago, I had tested an offer, which I paused because it was not profitable.
I decided to retrieve this campaign and take advantage of some data I had from previous conversions.
Maybe I was doing something wrong or needed more volume to make decisions.

So, today I selected some of the sources that had received conversions and created a new campaign, with only those sources.

I will not reveal the country offer, nor the network.
It's not important, and here the goal is to learn and better develop campaign optimization.

My approach was as follows:

- I'm going to direct link to the landing page (maybe I can test some landings in the future)
- Create 5 ad variations (different images and in 1 or 2 total different copy) - I don't know what's the best way

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!