Optimize Like a Pro with CPV Lab ad tracker!
Get deeper insights, precise tracking, A/B split testing, bot filtering, and API integrations to optimize audiences automatically. Start tracking!

Guide Find the Most Profitable Ads, With Adplexity's new Addition"Trending"

OfferGate - Sooooo many offers for your traffic

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
AdPlexity has a very nice Addition, a Trending Filter, That Filters out data to the most Trending Ads, on all Adplexity spytools
it saves me a lot of time when trying to find good offers/Ads, at least it saves more than 10 steps in one click. "even if you haven't any data to start your research with "

untitled-1-copy-jpg.56505

Once you click on it, it will show the Trending page directly with a lot of options, each one will give you different results :)

main-numbered-jpg.56506

1- Landing page domain: You can Apply trending According to the landing page domain " as adplexity Classify it" and from this point you can Start Choosing 4- All Countries Filter, or specific Geo, + you can add the desired 5- Time range Filter from Last 3 Days to Last 30 days
This is how you start Working with Trending Filter, you can Alter your search with 2- Tracking domain or 3- offer/Outgoing domain instead of 1- Landing page domain. and you will get completely different results of what ads are trending.

As it is a new Option, I have tested it against old techniques I used to get hot offers/Ads, "manually

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!