FAILED FAILED FAILED AND FAILED AGAIN......

kaminari

Sardi

Lurker
SO , hello everybody My name is Sardi I want to share some experiences with you guys and hope that someone helps me in affiliate marketing WORLD .....
So my journey starts with Los Pollos around 1 year ago , I just "Discovered" affiliate marketing and I started working with them and I still work ..... BTW they are great The best network I have ever worked With .
So working with Dating Offers was sooooo much competitive and a month ago I wanted to start something new from scratch trying to switch from dating or gambling or whatever and move to the other things like e-commerce , Email submits , sweepstakes, Free Stuff on MAXBOUNTY with Facebook ads , bing ads ect.. I have probably burnt 500+only in advertisement and I made a miserable 12 $ in profits , I am Using landing pages ,clickfunnels and all the necessary things CAN SOMEBODY TECH ME ONE THING OR TWO
PLEASE .......

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!