Earn a Million Plus: The Little Known High-Income Occupation of Media Buyer

kaminari

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
The CEO and Co-Founder of DFO (an affiliate network) just released his book on media buying:

Earn a Million Plus teaches what needs to be done and what it takes to be the next person who earns a million dollars or more working as a Media Buyer.
The world of e-commerce is fast-paced, dynamic, and above all, lucrative. Today, the people who earn the most have a career that until recently didn’t exist: Media Buyer. Part mad scientist, part detective, part pollster and part trader, potential earnings for a high-end Media Buyer are enormous.

But a truly great one is hard to find.

Earn a Million Plus details what it takes to become a great Media Buyer. E-commerce expert and insider CEO Bruce P. Cran shares stories and experiences, secrets to great advertising, how to recognize good copy, art that sells, and how to design website funnels that drive sales.

I do not personally know Bruce, but @Chad worked with him and I know DFO and their other companies have some of the best media buyers in the industry working for them doing MASSIVE numbers. They own a lot of the products you see getting promoted or copied by other networks.

Pretty interesting. I do not typically read physical copies of books, but I'm buying this one πŸ‘

You can preorder it on Amazon using the link above and will be released on January 18, 2022.

UPDATE: @Chad introduced me to Bruce and he said I could share the PDF version of his book here on the forum for members:

Luke, attached is a copy of the book in electronic format. I would love if you shared it with your VERY large group. I will be super happy if it encourages more affiliates, more media buyers and more people into the online space that has so many rewards.

If they like it or want a hard copy then they can pre-order here, but honestly lets try and get more people in our industry.

The book is attached below so you can download it πŸ‘‡

Attachments

• Earn a Million Plus.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 2,154
Last edited:
OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
The CEO and Co-Founder of DFO (an affiliate network) just released his book on media buying:

I do not personally know Bruce, but @Chad worked with him and I know DFO and their other companies have some of the best media buyers in the industry working for them doing MASSIVE numbers. They own a lot of the products you see getting promoted or copied by other networks.

Pretty interesting. I do not typically read physical copies of books, but I'm buying this one πŸ‘

You can preorder it on Amazon using the link above and will be released on January 18, 2022.

Awesome, thanks for sharing. I'd hope to see some real hands-on content from them too. Hope they release a matching course for that too :D

The book is attached below so you can download it πŸ‘‡
Wow. Done.

I was just reading the blurb about Bruce and it says he was a lawyer and the youngest lawyer to argue before the Supreme Court of Canada. Impressive.

Bruce asked me to share the digital copy of the book so I attached it above where you can download it for free :)

The book costs almost the same as the monthly subscription here. Awesome!

Please reply to the thread if you downloaded the book. I'm not tracking downloads so it'll be interesting to know πŸ‘

I downloaded it, fantastic freebie thanks @Luke and Bruce :cool:

Please reply to the thread if you downloaded the book. I'm not tracking downloads so it'll be interesting to know πŸ‘
I downloaded it and started to read it. It is huge and a lot to read. Will have to get back at it tomorrow.

Downloaded. Been skimming for last few minutes. Looks like it'll be up there with Cashvertising as a must-read. Thanks Luke.