• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Heylink - the only tracking tool that will show you new revenue recommendations, automatically connect you to the highest paying campaign and allow you to focus on what matters - driving conversions.
    Learn more about Heylink

Direct Linking VS Landing Page VS Email Follow Ups With BING ADS

AdsEmpire

DanDoug

Contributor
Hey guys,

I am looking at giving Bing Ads a serious second chance.

Do we have any experienced Paid Search Marketers in the group?

I am looking to enter the Biz Op and Health verticals, my main objective would be to create lists but I am wondering if there is a system for testing offers, angles and niches before going all in and building a list.

Should I direct link first to find winning keywords with low friction CPL offers, then build out the funnel with the winning offers, converting keywords and list of negative keywords?

Or

Would you create a simple landing page, split test the copy and rotate the offers on the CTA and build an optin funnel from the landing page test results.

Looking forward to the replies in the thread and possibly creating a follow along

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!