CPVLab is Now CPVLab Pro - Many New Updates and Features

MGID

ItsDavid

Super Contributor
Hi all,

Just want to make sure no one gets ripped off by CPVLab. Also, beware of the rebranded CPVLab Pro. That is the same product supposedly being sold by an ex-employee who has stolen the code and is selling it as CPVLab Pro. It does not work on servers running PHP 7 or higher. CPVLab has claimed for over a year that, they are releasing an updated version to work with PHP 7. It has never happened so I contacted support again about it and now someone by the name "Mo" is claiming that the owner "Robert Matthews" has ended up with health problems that have landed him in the hospital and all financial matters are being handled by "Robert". Mo say's that he\she no longer works for the company but will continue to answer the support tickets for $30.00 per month but you must contact "Mo" at his\her own ticket system at a completely different domain.

Anyway, save yourself the headaches and money and don't buy CPVLab if you have been thinking about it. There is another PeerFly member who recently bought CPVLab and asked for a refund under their 30 Day TOS and "Mo" replied that "Robert Matthews" has disappeared and no one knows where he is and is handling all financial matters and therefore is unable to offer a refund.

They are flat out ripping people off under CPVLab and CPVLab Pro.

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
Yeah, there are much better solutions that are easier to work with.

I have cpvlab and I actually was contacted by the new team running it

It's probably the lead developer that built it since he was super knowledgeable and was able to resolve issues for me for anything I asked

They did rebrand it as cpvlab.pro and are selling and supporting the software after the current owner moved on for whatever unknown reason

They are implementing a different model to it with monthly support and annual support options

I upgraded for 1 year and didnt update since since no need for any support...

But I'll probably do a monthly 1 month update just to get the latest geo database which it seems to be lacking

70% of devices and geos show, but about 30% show as unknown, which is a matter of updating to the latest geo database I guess...

In my book it's still way cheaper than all the other alternatives out there that have monthly fees

Plus, you keep 100% of the data private forever...

Something u dont get with other monthly solutions out there

I will say this tho, compared with other solutions it does seem to have a higher click loss percentage and I did post about that here in the forum

But not by much...

I guess it depends on the hosting, etc...

In my books it's still very much an option if you dont want your tracking costs to get out of hand

For me I already have multiple sites so i dont pay extra just to host this, its just added as a domain on my current hosting...

I've considered volume multiple times but cant get around the monthly fee constantly in my face and the fact that the data is not 100% mine to view at all times, even a year from now...

I'm happy w cpvlab, it's getting the job done no problem...

And, it has multiple campaign options that I havent found on any other tracker out there, like email followups

Sequences and path and offer configuration I havent seen anywhere else.

It's not perfect but I wouldn't rule it out as an option.

Especially if you're on a budget or just want to keep your tracking costs to a one time fee instead of a monthly bill...

I did get in touch with the lead developer and purchased CBVLab Pro and they have provided many updates and have, so far been very responsive with support and making it better and better with each update.

Yeah they added a ton of stuff like multivariate testing, api, etc...

And more shit coming soon...

And you're correct, their support is way more responsive than the original support ever was...

Yeah they added a ton of stuff like multivariate testing, api, etc...

And more shit coming soon...

And you're correct, their support is way more responsive than the original support ever was...

Yes they have made many improvements and I have been on them about updating the UI because, in its current state it just feels dated to me.

Added. You can post your review here:

I used to use CPV Lab a lot, not just aff offers but tracking and routing all sorts of things as I liked the fact it was self-hosted and I could control everything so I was tempted to grab the pro but then he jacked the price right up!

Did still contemplate trying it out though as they say 'money-back guarantee' but paying upfront then applying for a refund or whatever, that's just grief and if they refuse you lose, much prefer a free 7/14/30 day trial.

Hi, agentf!

I assure you that we respect our 30 days money-back guarantee policy and the refund is processed within 3 days of receiving the request.

But if anybody wants to try the new CPV Lab Pro and test all the new features, then we can offer a 30 days trial. No need to pay anything or to enter payment details, just a 30 days trial to test the latest CPV Lab Pro version. If interested, please PM us or write us a message on our website.

And for old CPV Lab customers we have a special license renewal price if they decide to switch to the new CPV Lab Pro, just contact us for more details.

And be ready for new features and improvements from the next CPV Lab Pro versions, as well as the same knowledgeable and responsive Support Team that is ready to help you get started quickly.

All the best!

Hi, agentf!

I assure you that we respect our 30 days money-back guarantee policy and the refund is processed within 3 days of receiving the request.

But if anybody wants to try the new CPV Lab Pro and test all the new features, then we can offer a 30 days trial. No need to pay anything or to enter payment details, just a 30 days trial to test the latest CPV Lab Pro version. If interested, please PM us or write us a message on our website.

And for old CPV Lab customers we have a special license renewal price if they decide to switch to the new CPV Lab Pro, just contact us for more details.

And be ready for new features and improvements from the next CPV Lab Pro versions, as well as the same knowledgeable and responsive Support Team that is ready to help you get started quickly.

All the best!

Hi @CPV Lab Pro, thank you for the quick response and its awesome that you're willing to offer a 30-day trial I may well have to take you up on that soon :cool: