CPS or CPC?

AdsEmpire

PushMeister

Lurker
So I asked to a affiliate manager how push notifications earnings work, and how and when I get paid if I implement it to monetize my website.

Right now I am confused.

Currently I am using PropellerAds with CPS, Cost per Subscription. So I think they pay me when any user clicks "allow" on the top-left alert that users see when loading the site.

So, If right now i remove the script on my website, I will earn 0$ the next day.

So when I wanted to change network, I asked an affiliate manager when I get paid,

and she said that push notification networks don't pay when someone clicks allow, they pay when someone click on push notifications after they subscribed, or after 1000 impressions of the push notifications to the users that subscribed, CPM.

But... PropellerAds also has CPM, and I think that their CPM is not for the push notifications impressions that are shown to the users, I think it's for the "Allow, Deny" top-left alert... I don't know, I'm confused.

So, I am wasting my traffic by using PropellerAds?

Yesterday earned $2 with 162 subscriptions

Is it better a network that pays based on the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!