• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Vimmy is a new push ad network with their own database of more than 300M subscribers. Use the code AFFLIFT100 and get a $25 bonus on your first deposit!
    Join Vimmy Today

Follow Along CPA vs RevShare for Push Subscriber Monetization

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I have a campaign going using Zeropark pops that seems to have some potential so I've decided to turn it into a follow along with a specific goal.

I want to figure out (in this case) if I can make more from CPA on EvaDav or RevShare through Monetizer.

It should be interested :)

Traffic Source: Zeropark
Budget: $200

I am going to try to evenly spend the budget between EvaDav and Monetizer, but it likely won't be an even 50/50. We should still be able to collect enough data to see if which is actually going to perform better in the long term.

Because Monetizer does revshare, we will need to wait a few weeks before making any final decisions because I could potentially be making money off the subscribers collected through them for awhile. With EvaDav, we know the immediate ROI because I am getting paid per subscriber.

Here is how it's looking so far today:

1587584081111-png.10199

Every conversion on EvaDav is an actual subscriber. Most of the conversions for Monetizer will be (some will be revenue generated after the person clicks Allow).

This should be fun assuming EvaDav let's me continue the test after

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!