Community Leaders

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
An idea I have been tossing around for awhile is hiring a few people to help me with the community. Over the past 16 months or so since our launch, affLIFT is grown tremendously. We've been able to build a great community with a great culture within that community.

We have many great members who are unbelievably smart and helpful.

So, it only makes sense to try to give those people an opportunity (and incentive) to grow with the community and keep them here :)

I am excited to announce that we now have 2 new members to what I am calling our Community Leadership ๐Ÿš€

@Nick and @servandosilva

Nick and Servando have been here since the beginning and have proven to be just the type of people I am looking for. They've contributed greatly to the community already and helped hundreds of members in one way or another.

Together, our goal is to provide affLIFT members with everything they need to be successful with affiliate marketing and creating an open and friendly environment where those things can be discussed.

I look forward to their contributions and hope to add more people to our team soon ๐ŸŽ‰

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
An idea I have been tossing around for awhile is hiring a few people to help me with the community. Over the past 16 months or so since our launch, affLIFT is grown tremendously. We've been able to build a great community with a great culture within that community.

We have many great members who are unbelievably smart and helpful.

So, it only makes sense to try to give those people an opportunity (and incentive) to grow with the community and keep them here :)

I am excited to announce that we now have 2 new members to what I am calling our Community Leadership ๐Ÿš€

@Nick and @servandosilva

Nick and Servando have been here since the beginning and have proven to be just the type of people I am looking for. They've contributed greatly to the community already and helped hundreds of members in one way or another.

Together, our goal is to provide affLIFT members with everything they need to be successful with affiliate marketing and creating an open and friendly environment where those things can be discussed.

I look forward to their contributions and hope to add more people to our team soon ๐ŸŽ‰
Great to see the community evolve. Definitely feels like this is the place to be now for aff marketing.

@servandosilva it was your blog that got me into aff marketing a couple of years ago :)

Thanks, everyone for your words. Let's keep growing Afflift!

What kind of posts would you like to see more?

What kind of posts would you like to see more?
For me, step by step and thought processes are very helpful. Coming from an extensive corporate background (+35 years) I do well on Standard Operational Procedures and then the thinking/experience behind the implementation. I know this is not a complicated business, but it still takes learning and paying school fees like any other career :)

Thanks guys! Glad to be here. Iโ€™m also curious what types of posts youโ€™d like to see here on AffLift?

For me, step by step and thought processes are very helpful. Coming from an extensive corporate background (+35 years) I do well on Standard Operational Procedures and then the thinking/experience behind the implementation. I know this is not a complicated business, but it still takes learning and paying school fees like any other career :)
SOPs would be great! I still feel like Iโ€™m throwing spaghetti against the wall to see if it sticks.