• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Follow Along Clickbank + RevContent + CPVLab

AdsEmpire

bigdaddy

Super Contributor
What is up everyone.

I spotted a CB offer on RevContent a few days ago so decided to give it a shot myself.

I set it up around 4 days ago.
x2 ads
x1 Lander
Going to the same offer

On the spy tool I found it running strong on Tablet iOS so I set up the same targeting.

Approval on rev took like 2 days.

I should mention that my goal for the next 30-60 days is to master optimizing campaigns, reading data correctly, and getting comfortable with setting up campaigns super fast (like multiple per day)

So after starting this campaign I'm not sure if this fits my goals since it looks like this might take a bunch of ad spend to be able to do that, and I want to keep my testing budget fairly low (like $50 - $75 per campaign... max)

Stats so far:

No conversions yet.

1573007337393-png.6527

Ad & Lander performance
1573007822891-png.6528

After running it for about a day I realized my tracking was passing the wrong tokens...

So I paused it.... fixed the url.... and resubmitted... (now tracking is bulletproof)

And that took

Last edited by a moderator:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!