Case Study: Male enhancement offer from Dr.Cash + India from Megapu.sh = $4465

1win

MegaPush

Partner
Hello everyone!

We have a new case study with Dr.Cash!!!

Anyone who deals with traffic arbitrage and drives traffic to various geos worldwide, has probably considered ways to monetize Indian traffic. It's a huge country with the cheapest traffic. However, there are not that many offers that are worth driving traffic to.

One of such offers was recommended to me by my Dr.Cash account manager.

Period: 07.10.2018 — 07.12.2018

Offer: Max X (male enhancement offer for India)

Affiliate program: Dr.Cash (one of the few I've been working with for several years)

Traffic source: Megapu.sh (I simply stopped using all other ad networks 8 months ago)

Earned: $13 565

Spent: $ 9 100

Profit: $ 4 465 (ROI 50%)

Why did I find this offer promising in the first place? First, Indian traffic is easy enough to test. Cost per lead is usually very low, and there's a lot of traffic. Basically, it's quick and cheap to test. Secondly, Megapu.sh mostly provides male traffic, and male enhancement products are one of the top verticals if we talk about nutra offers. Thirdly, it was a new offer, and I simply couldn't ignore it.

To read

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!