Try unique Push Traffic with bonus!
BroPush has a 1000000 clicks/daily of Real Exclusive Push Traffic from our publishers. Join us now and enjoy 230+ GEO's for your High-Roi advertising!

Buy - CSS Edit for Lightbox Gallery Plugin for WP

RollerAds

sisserou

Grand Guru
Hello Everyone

I am not sure if this is worth posting, but I know there are probably many people who could sort this out quickly. I figured I give it a try.

I am using the Modula gallery plugin for wordpress. I am using the free version, as the support department has told me they don't think what I need is in the Pro version.

All I want to do is display the Lightbox portion a litle differently.

I've tried adding custom css and the lightbox does not display as planned. I have used so many custom codes, I now have myself confused.

I have spent 3 days with ChatGPT giving me reams of code and none of it's code works and I can't seem to figure out why this is so difficult.

In short, all I want to do is display the Lightbox image with the text on the right of the image near the bottom of the image.

I can display it left-justified, centered, right-justified BUT all below the image.

I have included a mock-up to show what I mean.

Is anyone able to make this slight change? In other words, provide the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!