Guide Bulk Upload Landing Pages to Kintura

RollerAds

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
Earlier this week @Kintura announced a very generous free plan for the tracker. I’ve already been using it for a couple of months now and it’s really great, but you might be missing some convenient features other trackers have that Kintura doesn’t.

One of those features I wanted a few weeks ago was the ability to bulk upload landing pages.

Fortunately, Kintura has a good API where you can quickly get things done without having to make hundreds of clicks and copy/paste.

My personal favorite programming language for automation is Python because it can be run right from your command line. I’m a MAC user, so Python is already built into Terminal. :p

I’ve written a basic Python script that you can run if you ever find yourself needing the ability to mass upload landing pages into Kintura. 🐍

Step 1: Add Lander Names and URLs to .CSV File

Note: I've included this file in the .zip download at the end of this post.

The first thing you need to do is add your landers to a .csv file that looks exactly like this (the number of rows can be unlimited):

landers-csv-file-example-png.9824

Column A should be the name of your lander and Column B should

Attachments

• kintura-lander-upload.zip
    2 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!