• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Guide Bulk Upload Landing Pages to Kintura

Nick

Grand Guru
Community Leader
Earlier this week @Kintura announced a very generous free plan for the tracker. I’ve already been using it for a couple of months now and it’s really great, but you might be missing some convenient features other trackers have that Kintura doesn’t.

One of those features I wanted a few weeks ago was the ability to bulk upload landing pages.

Fortunately, Kintura has a good API where you can quickly get things done without having to make hundreds of clicks and copy/paste.

My personal favorite programming language for automation is Python because it can be run right from your command line. I’m a MAC user, so Python is already

Attachments

• kintura-lander-upload.zip
    2 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!