Your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.

Building Your Own Automation Tool โ€“ Seeking Guidance

Lycus

Contributor
Has anyone managed to automate their campaigns using API calls or build a personalized automation tool?

I've attempted it but it's just tricky because RevContent for example limits your calls to 100 for campaigns (not bad) but also limits your widget stats per API call to 100 only as well, so you'd need to make so many API calls to actually retrieve the data.

I am by no means an expert in software engineering at all and was hoping some of you guys may know a thing or two.

With the limits that RevContent has set, I wonder how the likes of TheOptimizer and Brax.io have been able to retrieve all the data quite they need quickly.

I'm sure together we can possibly figure something out and it could help us all save $100's per month

Maybe @Neil @Nick @dood and many more of you could

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!