Binom / Adcombo COD Double Postback Issue

Edu-Money

Rob

Grand Guru
I noticed this issue in Binom and thought I would mention it here because it can cause some problems with your stats.

The issue is when a customer fills out the lead form twice which seems to happen pretty often. If they go on to make a purchase you end up getting an approved postback (for the sale) and then a reject postback (for the duplicate lead). Usually these postbacks happen pretty close together so you will have an approved sale for a couple minutes and then it disappears. I happened to check my stats at the right time and noticed this happening in real time, so I dug around in my postback log to figure out what was happening.

So far I have just been manually updating these rejected leads back to approved leads with the payout. I am wondering if anyone has figured out a way to fix this issue without having to manually update every time. I did talk to Binom support and they said there is no way to fix it from

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!