• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

best tracker to track the on-page activities?

1win

imstacking

Super Contributor
I'm looking for the best tracker to track visitors' activities of on-page.

This is a bit different from normal media buying because it's not for tracking conversions
but the human activities only (like navigating and clicking around) and should optimize ads based on that data.

I know there are tools like hotjar and crazyegg but they are analyzing what's happening on the page only
and not having the function to find out which traffic source bringing more engaging visitors?
(to optimize paid ads)

What I heard is that binom has metrics such as page scroll rate and staying time on the page.
But are these things enough to filter out the bot traffic?

I'd like to know if there's a tracker providing more advanced metrics to measure real human traffic and help to optimize

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!