• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth ๐Ÿช 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Case Study Best Affiliate Tracking Tricks ๐Ÿ˜ Case Study by Jaybot

Adsterra

Voluum

Grand Guru
Partner
Peak Award Winner
For quite a while I was looking for someone who would help me write a piece on tracking that affiliates would enjoy. One that wouldn't be overly technical, yet have snippets of cool features just to get you more interested in trying them yourself.

That's when I met Jaybot.

After 10 pages of his long-winded follow along I knew I wanted to put his potty-mouthed writing style to good use.

So here it is.

... ... ... ... ...

Hi, my name is Jaybot and Iโ€™m an affiliate marketer.

I am so successful that Voluum contacted me to write this case study. Just kidding, Iโ€™m not that successful.

success.gif

While not quite a beginner affiliate, Iโ€™m not exactly a veteran either. Iโ€™m squarely in the โ€˜intermediateโ€™ camp, for now.

So, why the fuck would Voluum want a case study by me?

Well, I like Voluum, Iโ€™m using it for quite some time, and I know a few great features I can tell you about. That should be enough, right? Right.

How people from our affiliate industry think

It really amazes me how many people in affiliate marketing change sides so quickly.

Many call it shiny object syndrome.

Last edited by a moderator:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!