Follow Along Bemob + Setting up a Landing Page to Collect Email/Push Subscribers/Optimized for Tags

AdsEmpire

charliebrown

Grand Guru
So this is more of a Diary/Journal. I do have some experience connecting Bemob to the Landing page and making conversions count as # of subscribers that signed up using my Opt-in form (I used Aweber and Klaviyo for this. I will go over those two first, then I will add other ESPs. If you have any recommendations you want me to detail on how to do or if you just want me to go over using a certain ESP for integrating into a landing page just tell me here in the thread.

I will also go over setting up the code for the push ad subscription plugin to collect push subscribers (will go over OneSignal and Pushflow.net)

I will test it out on PureLander and I will also setup my own HTML page with just the code for the optin form, the push code, and setting up a kickass Thank You page.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!