Back Button to Your Own Offer

Geozo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I use the back button JavaScript on most of my landing pages to try to monetize people clicking "back" in their browser. Even with a good landing page I still often see 30-50% of people clicking back. I don't want to throw away the money I can make from those people but if you are like me, you've probably had a hard time monetizing them.

Sure, you can get a random conversion here and there by sending them to a smartlink (probably Monetizer), but what if you could squeeze a bit more out of it?

Well, after some discussions with @Nick, I decided to setup my own offer funnel for the back button clickers.

For my dating campaigns, I simply setup a new chat style landing page to send the people who were clicking back on my survey landing pages. Easy. I changed up the copy a bit since this is someone who seemed interested in my offer (clicked the ad), hit the landing page and decided they weren't interested and clicked back.

What is that user thinking?

I tried to put myself "in their shoes" and created my back button offer.

back-offer-png.21720

It's

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!