Official Anstrex Push Notification Spy Tool is Here

Anstrex

Partner
Hey Everyone,

We just added one more cool feature to our platform (for native/push/adult)

Now you can upload ripped and customized lander directly from Anstrex to pretty much any hosting provider which supports 👉FTP upload.

Check out the video below for a quick demo:

Aptfxer

So 20% Lifetime discount.
Is that the same for Push+Native package or is there something better for the combo?

Looks awesome by the way. I can see myself cancelling some other accounts and replacing with anstrex.

Thanks

staremystar

Hi Luke,
Please is it possible to get discount for a month subscription on Anstrex on a pay-per-use model that could allow me subscribe for a month only?

Luke

Admin
Staff member
Hi Luke,
Please is it possible to get discount for a month subscription on Anstrex on a pay-per-use model that could allow me subscribe for a month only?
You can use this link and a 20% discount is applied (shown in the original post). You can always cancel before your next billing cycle if you only want to pay for a month.

staremystar

Hi Everyone,
Please I am finding it quite difficult to choose traffic method/sources for my Awin affiliate network offers. Is there anyone in this forum who can advise me on the kind of acceptable traffic sources to use for promoting Awin or Zannox affiliate network?
Thanks.

Luke

Admin
Staff member
Hi Everyone,
Please I am finding it quite difficult to choose traffic method/sources for my Awin affiliate network offers. Is there anyone in this forum who can advise me on the kind of acceptable traffic sources to use for promoting Awin or Zannox affiliate network?
Thanks.
I believe any traffic source would likely be fine, but you should make your own thread about this in the Affiliate Offers section.

Luke

Admin
Staff member
I am a very busy telecom professional and might 'forget' to cancel until I see the debit on my card.
Haha, well, I'm very busy as well, but if it was important to me, I would remember to cancel a subscription. There is no other option as far as I know (no month-to-month payment option) :)

Morfeuz

Focus on low CPC cost countries with emerging economies. You will get maximum bang for you buck. These demographics have money to spend and huge population with internet access through mobile devices.
Hello @Anstrex - Can you please give me a couple of examples of what countries you would pick with emerging economies?

Thanks

staremystar

Hi @Luke ,
Please can you guide me on how to use an spy tool to reverse engineer a push notification ad? I will prefer a video tutorial.
Thank you.

Beƞ

I am getting asked this question by many of my users and potential customers:

Which Vertical Should I Choose For Push Traffic?

Here is my unbiased answer solely based on the data that I am seeing on my spy tool:

1. Focus on low CPC cost countries with emerging economies. You will get maximum bang for you buck. These demographics have money to spend and huge population with internet access through mobile devices.
Hey, Thanks for this awesome golden nugget of information! I have the same question as @Morfeuz

Could you elaborate on what you mean by emerging economies? like India, Phillippines, Indonesia? or are we talking about Spain, Bazil, etc.. and should mobile traffic be focused on more than desktop?

Anstrex

Partner
Since some of you have been asking questions through the board and PMs about how to use the push tool effectively, I am posting a short guide here. You can also view our youtube channel for some of our tutorials on how to use the platform

1. First, I want to find hot campaigns from any given country. It is important to chose only 1 country and not look at the unfiltered data. You will see many campaigns that are running in multiple GEOs. In my opinion, most of them are probably being run on remnant traffic (aka unsold inventory). So it is important to select a country. For the purpose of this tutorial, let's select India. Being an Indian myself currently living in US, I have seen India change massively over last decade. Almost everyone has a smart phone and most middle-class population has spendable income and ability to use electronic payment methods. BTW, you can chose any emerging Economies. India is just an example I chose.
  2. On Anstrex, we have a parameter called as Gravity that is based on how hot any given campaign is at any given point in time. We will use that parameter to sort the data and chose India as a Geo filter as described in my previous statement.
  3. Now you have all the hot campaigns from India listed on the page as shown below:

listing-png.4244

4. I would want to select something that has been running for a few weeks or more just to get that extra bit of comfort. Here is one such ad that drew my attention mainly because of the duration.

ad-png.4245

5. When you visit their landing page on an Android device will prompt you to download their app. So assumption here is that it has a CPI affiliate offer.

offer-landing-page-png.4246

6. A quick search shows me that it indeed does have an offer that pays $1.14 per install

offer-png.4247

7. So now let's take a look at Anstrex's bid history tool and see what the advertiser is paying to the ad-network (propeller ads in this case)

bids-png.4248

8. As you can see from the above bid history graph that the bids have been pretty stable at $0.006 per click. Looking at the payout and the click cost, I see a huge opportunity to make money here.

So, this is just one example out of many that I personally would test and kinda gives you an idea on what is possible on Anstrex.

Personally I would bring more value to this campaign by improving on the ad copy, images and even trying out a pre-lander to further improve my ROI

Hopefully this answers some of the questions that have been asked.