• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Follow Along Another Journey With PPV traffic

Edu-Money

mi2

Super Contributor
Hi all, I have started another journey with PPV campaign, my last follow along I tested few campaigns and also got few conversion but those campaigns were very hard to optimize because of high traffic cost and low audience so I abort that mission.

Yesterday I started some more campaigns, this time I using RTX as a traffic source and Peerfly, Max as a network.

Honestly saying, I inspired by @snotb4ll follow along.

So here is my first day...

screenshot_2-jpg.1225

Offer and Landing page: I started 3 campaign all is Amazon gift card related, I scrapped a landing page using Adplexity Mobile and used the same landing pages for all 3 campaign but the language used depends on the country.

Targeted GEO: US, Germany, and Australia, but only Germany campaign is active and receiving traffic but other 2 campaigns still not received any traffic I don't know why.

Targeting: I wanted to run RON traffic targeting but maybe because of new advertiser RTX not allowing me to run RON target so I have selected 50 domains and few keywords for each campaign and you see I am not receiving so much traffic.

@snotb4ll and @Luke

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!