• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along Another Journey With PPV traffic

AdsEmpire

mi2

Super Contributor
Hi all, I have started another journey with PPV campaign, my last follow along I tested few campaigns and also got few conversion but those campaigns were very hard to optimize because of high traffic cost and low audience so I abort that mission.

Yesterday I started some more campaigns, this time I using RTX as a traffic source and Peerfly, Max as a network.

Honestly saying, I inspired by @snotb4ll follow along.

So here is my first day...

screenshot_2-jpg.1225

Offer and Landing page: I started 3 campaign all is Amazon gift card related, I scrapped a landing page using Adplexity Mobile and used the same landing pages for all 3 campaign but the language used depends on the country.

Targeted GEO: US, Germany, and Australia, but only Germany campaign is active and receiving traffic but other 2 campaigns still not received any traffic I don't know why.

Targeting: I wanted to run RON traffic targeting but maybe because of new advertiser RTX not allowing me to run RON target so I have selected 50 domains and few keywords for each campaign and you see I am not receiving so much traffic.

@snotb4ll and @Luke

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!