Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
Geo: T1
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: RichPush
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: @Landingtrack
โœ… Affiliate Network: Advidi
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Gambling
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: Increased to ~$17 based on the previous history in the Network
Offer Flow: Signup to the platform and Phone Verification (Hence the higher payout)

I tested this offer last night on Propeller Ads and my initial test worked out great. So, decided it was a good offer to try out on RichPush as well and enter myself into this month's competition!

I am going with 2 landers (have 2 more in reserve). I'll replace the non-performing one with the new lander if necessary or if the initial tests work out well, ill add the other two to the mix in order to try and keep it fresh to scale.

I am going for a $50/day budget to start with and dividing it among 4 landers is not something I want to do. I think $25 per day per lander would be decent enough to test. (That's close to ~500 clicks to each lander I am guessing or more since I have SmartCPC enabled) which should be enough to test!

Okay now, waiting for campaign approval. Will update soon

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!