Announcing the affLIFT + Affiliate Summit Partnership!

AdsEmpire

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I have a long history with Affiliate Summit. I was just searching through my Facebook Page and found some really fun photos from my experiences at Affiliate Summit over the the years (I'll post them below). I've been an exhibitor, speaker, won awards, met amazing people (including many affLIFT members), and had so many amazing experiences it's impossible to even write them all down.

πŸŽ‰ So, it goes without saying that I am EXTREMELY excited to announce our partnership with Affiliate Summit!

The folks at Affiliate Summit reached out to me earlier this year and told me that there were so many people talking about affLIFT at the last Affiliate Summit in Las Vegas (I did not attend because of COVID) that they wanted to partner with us.

I was already planning to attend the next Affiliate Summit this May in New York (Marriott Marquis Times Square) so I happily accepted their proposal.

πŸ“† Affiliate Summit East will be in New York on May 24-25th.

What does the partnership mean? Well, for one, we will be exhibiting affLIFT at Affiliate Summit. I represented affLIFT at the last Affiliate Summit I attended, but I've never exhibited us there so that will be cool. It will be a great opportunity to bring new companies and affiliates into our community.

But, what I'm even more excited about with this partnership is that they have agreed to give me 50 passes to give away to members. I will be doing that giveaway at the end of next month so if you want to attend the conference, start making your plans now and you almost certainly won't have to pay for a pass πŸ˜ƒ

Affiliate Summit provides you with a unique opportunity to meet some of the most interesting people you may ever meet and learn things that could literally change your life. I will share some of my experiences below. I hope you meet you there! πŸš€

Last edited:
Geozo
I published "wrap-up" posts for my Affiliate Summit experiences for nearly every year on my blog when I was actively writing.

(me and @servandosilva at the bottom right)

In 2020, I met the @RichAds team and they're awesome :)

In 2012, I was voted the #1 Affiliate Manager in the World. I received more votes as an individual than any other person or company in the survey (including PeerFly. I also won $1,000 for it which was cool :)

Oscar and I knew each other online but had never met in person until Affiliate Summit. He was an affiliate at PeerFly, but he also ended up writing reviews for my products like FPTraffic.

2020 was my first time attending Affiliate Summit since PeerFly shut down and I got to meet a ton of companies that are on affLIFT including many that I hadn't previously worked with.

2017 was a great year for me. I won the Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award for Affiliate Manager of the Year. I had been nominated a few times before but had never won.

I received a TON of praise from the industry for it:

In 2014, I decided to try doing my own session at Affiliate Summit. I had never done a big presentation before but I like to challenge myself so I decided to be a speaker. My session was titled Generating Massive Traffic and Profit using Facebook Pages. This was at the peak of Pages and about a year after I launched FPTraffic. The session was voted the best at the conference that year :)

Oh, and I most died at Affiliate Summit in 2013. The conference was held in Philadelphia and I was eating with the PeerFly team at a pizza place across the street from conference center. We were inside eating when a car smashed into the side of the building (that was mostly glass). Luckily, a pillar stopped the car or it would have run us over. I found glass in my shoe later that day.

Last edited:
I'll also be sharing some of my experiences of how I've actually ended up making a good amount of money from the things I learned at Affiliate Summit.

Many of you may remember me talking about 7Search a lot on my PeerFly blog. There were a TON of people on forums back in the day talking bad about 7Search and how the traffic was trash. Well, guess who made over $40,000 profit with 7Search? Me! And, guess were I met 7Search? Affiliate Summit :)

Also, RTXPlatform (used to be called 50onRed) and I have had an amazing relationship for a decade now. A lot of that relationship can be directly tied to our meetings at Affiliate Summit. In fact, when I generated my biggest lead ever for a health insurance policy that sold for $500,000 from 50onRed traffic, I called my account manager to let him know :D

Awesome. I see some OGs from those FB memories.
I need to renew my passport (expired during COVID) and see if I can attend ASE!

I have frequently thought about attending affiliate-related conferences like this, but international flight tickets from my city are skyrocketing these days due to lack of seat supply and rising demand in the endemic. also hope I can be part of such events when I become more professional in our field :)

But, what I'm even more excited about with this partnership is that they have agreed to give me 50 passes to give away to members. I will be doing that giveaway at the end of next month so if you want to attend the conference, start making your plans now and you almost certainly won't have to pay for a pass πŸ˜ƒ

Uuh yeah! ^^