• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Follow Along affLIFT SEO - Ranking for Affiliate Marketing Forum

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Shortly after launching affLIFT, I started looking into SEO opportunities for us. This is still a work-in-progress (and always will be), but the first thing I really want us to rank for is affiliate marketing forum related keywords.

The reason I want to rank for those is that's essentially what we are from an outside perspective. I know this community is a lot more than just an affiliate marketing forum and we're still evolving, but it's still important we rank for that basic keyword.

So, I used SEMrush and did some research on how we can rank for:
  • affiliate marketing forum (currently #17)
  • affiliate forum (currently #12)
I made some changes to the homepage and some inner pages to include those words to try to help. I also have gotten backlinks on most of the top results for that search :)

For example:
All 3 of those are on the first page. We're included in a few others that aren't currently on the first page, but were before. We are linked using those anchor text in a few places as

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!