• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Follow Along Affiliate Delusion or My Redemption Arc? One GEO + Tons of F**kin' Offers

RollerAds

noisyboy

Grand Guru
Yo, your serial affiliate delusionalist (a.k.a. me) is back on a quest for redemption (and maybe, just maybe, $50/day) with this new campaign. I just don't know how to give up on pops, do I? Nah, pops my bae. Like Cole says, "Day one, shawty been with me from the playground". Hahaha, xD..

Let's face it, affiliate marketing so far has been like my dating life - tons of options, zero commitment, and a whole lot of disappointment. But hey, gotta learn from your mistakes, right? This time, I'm leveling up my affiliate gambling and cutting as many variables as possible early on, starting with a single GEO + single vertical (only to add tons of f**kin offers to the test). You know I'm a dumb shit!

I ran a quick test yesterday with 2 LPs and 11 offers across 4 diff affiliate networks. One LP was clearly the winner with all the conversions at an ROI of -32% ROI. That's pretty good right? Nope! It was showing $31 spend on Binom, but when I logged into the traffic source, I had actually spent $50. I don't get this kind of clickloss/costloss on this traffic source, so it's probably

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!