• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Follow Along #ADSTERRAx2 Back to Adsterra at BlackFriday WITH Trafee,Crakrevenue...

Tarling

Super Contributor
It should have been long time do not running traffic on Adsterra,and when I load to the dashboad and create Campaign page,there are huge different compare to before.and now they are also become a CPA network,while it have limited Global smartlink offers.
it is not good to comulicate with the AM on skype,for it is seperated with the advertiser account manager.and need to use different email account to sign up as a affliate,but I think it should be more convenient in the future.
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Adsterra
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Imobitrax
โœ… Affiliate Network: Trafee,Crakrevenue...
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Adult Dating
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: $3+
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I found Social Bar traffic is more acceptable by people in Adsterra
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: since I do not run with Adsterra for long time,and need cost more to get the whiltlist and Blacklist.but any way,Actions speak louder than words,Let's do firstly.
I choose the LEVEL UP UK AU CA OFFERS IN Crakrevenue AND FR&DE offers IN Trafee(it is not good for I'm new here,and can not request hottest offers from them),Let me set the offers,and wait for some results
ads-png.45860
ads2-png.45862

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!