• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Start working with Adtrafico, your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.
    Join Adtrafico

Follow Along #ADSTERRAx2 Adsterra Network Offers Running...

RollerAds

Tarling

Super Contributor
Today,I got a email from Luke:

There's still time to participate Tarling X2

so,I wirte this follow along
Acutally,after I know Adsterra launch they own Network,I sign up them with a new email (can not be same with the adverster account email).
I checked all offers post in this contest,and applied all of them,while only one offers was get approved.

Exclusive Smartlink WW​

Conversion flow: easy flow: SOI, Install
Main verticals:
Betting
Gambling
Adult games
Tools
Soft
Extension
Crypto
Restrictions: incent, email, bot traffic, inapp, iframe, motive
Link with preland
Creatives Allowed:
Yes, any

To all new partners initial test limit is 25 conversions. After quality check limits can be exceeded.

after carefully read this offers,I do not how to do? for different verticals in one smartlink.how should I prepare creative?
and I checked all other follow alongs,and find no one choose this offers to run,and all follow along are end...so any others run offers here?
anyway,let me treat this smartlink with Sweepstakes,and prepare everthing in this vertical

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Propellerads
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Cpvlab Pro
โœ… Affiliate Network: Adsterra
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Smartlink
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: Various
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: just test test test!
๐Ÿ” I am unsure

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!