Staff Member
Community Leader
🎯 Traffic Source: @Adsterra
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: @Voluum
βœ… Affiliate Network: @Cpamatica
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: CPL
πŸ’° Offer Payout: UNKNOWN
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I am not sure at all
πŸ” I am unsure about: I tried Adsterra once a looong while ago, haven't tried it since then

I was running CPAMatica for a while on Exoclick with decent results, but somehow I have never been too interested in dating/adult campaigns. I start/stop all the time! So when Daria from CPAMatica reached out , I thought this is a great opportunity to test out both CPAMatica and Adsterra again!

I am going to be running the dating Smartlink in some EU geos, I am direct linking right now with the pre-landers provided by the affiliate network which seem to be quite decent. If it turns out okay, I will be downloading those landers and running them on my own server so I can further monetize it.

I looked up some creatives from Anstrex and set the campaign up. I am going to run smartCPM on Adsterra's social bar! Let's see how

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!