• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Adsterra+Bemob promo issue

Adsterra

Thali

Contributor
Hi everyone!
I signed up with Adsterra on 7th September and added 300$ to be able to use a Bemob promo:
1631716729159-png.20787

Thing is that I funded my account with 300$ and it was lowered to 299$ due to Paxum fees (my fault...) and no bonus added.
I contacted support to see how to manage this situation (like, should I add more funds? should I give up and lose the bonus?) but support was not able to solve this situation and opened a ticket with Finance department.
I followed up a couple of days later but support replied that there was no update and that they will contact me when/if they will be any. No answer from them since then.

What can I do in this scenario? Follow up again or just wait because it's normal that it takes some time to solve this situation? Luke do you have any suggestions?
Thank you!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!