• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

Adcash Performance Tab

Geozo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
If you've been following my threads lately then you know I've been doing quite a bit of advertising on Adcash.

I like the Adcash platform for many reasons (one is that I'm very profitable on it 😆), but they keep giving me more reasons to like it because they're constantly improving it.

I've been talking to their COO, Maxime, on Skype and he has been telling me they've been working on a big release. Yesterday, he messaged me that it's released so of course I ran to my Adcash account to check it out :D

They released a new Performance tab/report for Advanced campaigns on their platform. The new Tab gives you a deep dive into critical data for optimizing your campaign.

1620307044353-png.18173

I really like this new feature. It reminds me a lot of the dashboards other platforms have that I like but it may be even easier to use. For example, let's say I wanted to see a breakdown of the Supply sources my campaign is getting traffic from. This is really important with Adcash campaigns since you should test all their Suppliers, but some aren't going to perform with certain campaigns.

1620307319794-png.18174

You

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!