• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Pop-under, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic!
    Join AdCash Today

Adcash Performance Tab

Luke

Admin
Staff member
If you've been following my threads lately then you know I've been doing quite a bit of advertising on Adcash.

I like the Adcash platform for many reasons (one is that I'm very profitable on it 😆), but they keep giving me more reasons to like it because they're constantly improving it.

I've been talking to their COO, Maxime, on Skype and he has been telling me they've been working on a big release. Yesterday, he messaged me that it's released so of course I ran to my Adcash account to check it out :D

They

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!