adcash CPA (not cpm) model experiences?

Edu-Money

deppstar

Super Contributor
I remembered Adcash as a decent CPM pops provider, good dashboard and not a pleasant experience with AM (just an alchemy problem nothing factual or dramatic) but when I restarted traffic and tried cpa that has been my experience valued from zero to 10: 2.
Very little traffic spread between zones and an algorithm either biased or so inefficient that with almost 60 USD spent ( zone 6677728 , first row) and conversions at 6x the target ( and +4x the payout), I had to stop manually as it continued spending ... very bad, probably never repeating a CPA campaign there unless I can block spending immediately after 1x not converting. What your experience have been and do you have any advice to eventually retest at an acceptable if not result at least with a performance like Prop cpa that rarely reaches such levels of overspending?
screenshot-2023-12-12-at-22-28-30-png.46663

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!