Ad Networks That Tell You The Sites They Put Your Ads On?

AdsEmpire

gordgoodfellow

Contributor
Hi there!

Does anyone know of any ad networks (of the popunder and interstitial type) that let you know the identities of the sites you can advertise on? That show you the names of the sites in their ad network?

I'm an SEO and my experience of paid advertising is limited to PopAds, where I don't know the sites my ads are placed on and I have to proceed "blindly" by monitoring visitor behaviour when they encounter my LPs and then building blacklists and whitelists based on that, then hope for the best going forward.

At no point do I know what these websites are, even when I'm getting clicks from them.

Very hit and miss!

So are there ad networks that allow you to actually see which sites you can advertise on, so that I can use my judgment from the outset, instead of burning through money creating whitelists and blacklists?

I expect these do exist. I just don't know

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!