• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

A New Chapter - Got Hired As A Digital Media Buyer

1win

ArielleT

Grand Guru
Hi everyone, sorry for being very inactive for quite a few months.

This is one of the biggest game changers I ever had. Becoming an Affiliate Marketer full-time.

While at Affiliate Summit East and being invited by Ringba to join their awesome parties. A person came up to me, something like "Hey it's this kid! Ariel, I would like you to meet him". "I heard you're very active in the PayPerCallers chat on skype. I heard you never had a chance to do run PayPerCall offers because you have a low budget.

I nodded, then right beside him was the COO, "I would like to hire you as a internal media buyer, and run our PayPerCall offers, get some experience".

In my head I was shocked. I been working at retail for a very long time, I been a call center manager making min wage, and the call center is only allowed to open 3 hours a day. A year ago, I been finding jobs after I graduated college but no luck. I looked up Indeed, Ziprecruiter for Digital Media Buyer or Digital Marketing position. I scrolled down and I see "5 year experience, entry level

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!