A little bit late: Hey, I am here!

AdsEmpire

JuanDLink

Super Contributor
Hi everyone!

I have been lurking around (as my profile indicates) for a while now, but I wanted to introduce myself now. I have been a Media Buyer since 2018, my 2 main sources are Facebook and Google, and I work as a freelancer for several companies.

I started doing my own thing since 2020, but it only really picked up this year, I just broke $5K/month in revenue on May, and I am close to $5.5K this month (June). I got here for one simple reason: Facebook hates me and I hate them more.

They were my biggest traffic source, but they are so unreliable I have lost several Ad Accounts, Business Managers and even profiles (yeah Zuck, you can't really stop me like that, only paused me for a while). But I am done with that and I really need new traffic sources, that's why I came here.

Thanks to huge advice from @DEADZ I was able to start working with Advertizer this month and $3.3K from that revenue is coming from them, so so far Afflift has been a great investment for me, specially considering that Advertizer is always profitable (I just wish they

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!