Follow Along Keeping it Simple - CPA Goal 2.0 - PropellerAds Contest

1win

Nick

๐Ÿง™๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ Wizard ๐Ÿ”ฎ
Staff Member
Community Leader
I'm excited about this month's contest because it's with PropellerAds; one of my favorite ad networks to test offers. They (for the most part) have good quality traffic all around.

For my entry into the contest, I'm going to keep it simple - I'll be using a low payout gaming offer that accepts many different GEOs. Gaming offers aren't really my jam, but I'm going to run it anyway because I think there might be a bit of potential.

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PropellerAds
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Kintura
โœ… Affiliate Network: ๐Ÿคซ
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer:
Gaming
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout:
Varies
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because:
I just got that feeling.
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about:
How much volume we'll be able to pull in. I'm suspecting it's not going to be a huge moneymaker but should make money nonetheless.

For this follow along I'll be using the CPA Goal 2.0. The strategy for this bidding model is pretty simple, but I have a feeling that many people don't get it. So hopefully at least one person can learn something from this follow along.

Because the offer accepts so many GEOs it's not so simple to find out what GEOs are going

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!